Chania - Santorini One Day Cruise (departure: Rethymno port)
During their stay on the island, our passengers make the first stop at Oia where they get the chance to enjoy world-famous sites like the unique view from Caldera, Oia’s commercial side, churches, and traditional houses. What follows is magnificent Fira, the capital of Santorini, for either one or three hours according to their tour of choice. Again, they have the chance to enjoy the view and Caldera’s impressive rock cliffs. They can walk around picturesque village roads to explore the special beauty of this Cycladic island and cherish its traditional architecture and local market. Having concluded their visit to Fira passengers can either choose to remain at the beautiful capital of the island or visit the volcanos' hot springs for swimming by boat where they can spend about 1:30 hours.
Operation: Tuesday, Saturday
- Price: ADULT 185€ CHILD 95€
- Transfer: ADULT 26€ CHILD 13€
Cruise Detailed Timetable:
- 08.00: Departure from port of Rethymno
- 10.30: Arrival in port of Santorini (Athinios)
- 10.45: Departure from port Athinios to Oia
- 11.10: Arrival in Oia
- 13.15: Departure from Oia to Fira
- 13.30: Arrival in Fira. Free time at Fira or optional visit volcanos hot springs for swimming by boat with extra charge
- 16.10:Departure from Fira to Athinios port
- 17.00: Departure from Santorini to the port of Rethymno
- 19.30: Arrival in Rethymno
Please note that transportation (from the Chania area) to and from Rethymno port is not included in the price.
Transportation to Rethymno Marina port and back to your hotel is available an extra charge. Passengers need to show their vouchers in order to get on the bus. Bus transfer is operated by CTS TRAVEL buses.
When boarding the ship passengers need to show their printed vouchers in order to be given the issued ticket. The identification card is mandatory.
For any further information, please contact us
In the price of the cruise is Included:
- Tickets from Rethymno to Santorini and back (SEAJETS HIGHSPEED)
- Guided tour in Santorini (Oia, Fira)
- Greek taxes