Chania - Gramvoussa - Ballos One Day Excursion
- The excursion begins by picking you up from the designated locations (which are available on the site). Heading west through the outskirts of Chania we arrive to the port of Kasteli at approx. 09:45.
- There a boat will depart at 10:30 to convey you to the small island Gramvoussa with its imposing Venetian castle and breathtaking views. The boat arrives at Gramvousa at approx. 11:40. You are allowed to stay on the island for 2 hours. The boat to Ballos leaves at 13:30.
- After 20 minutes you arrive at Ballos Lagoon where you can enjoy swimming (2 hours). The boat departs from Ballos at 16:30 heading back to Kasteli port around 17:40.
- There the bus will be waiting to take you at your hotel. You are expected to return home at around 19:45 although time of arrival varies depending on your destination.
Operation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Gramvoussa - Ballos
- Adults 57€
- Children (5-12 y) 28,5€
- Infants free
- Tour starts from Chania city center
- 08.10-09.20 Pick up
- 10.00 Arrival at the port of Kissamos
- 10.20 Embarkation – Departure for Gramvousa island
- 11.30 Arrival at Gramvousa
- 13.30 Departure from Gramvousa
- 13.45 Arrival at Balos
- 16.30 Departure from Balos
- 17.45 Arrival at the port of Kissamos
- 18.30-19.30 Arrival at your Hotel
Bus transfer is operated KYRIAKAKIS TRAVEL.
For any further information, please contact us
Included in the price
- Transport to and from Kasteli port.
- Boat tickets from Kasteli port to Gramvousa island.
Not included in the price
- Ecological fee: 1€ (children: free)